Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just checking in

i know i ain't posted much on here, but i've been posting alot more on my myspace (which i didn't use to post on). i'll try to update more on here.

nothing much going on with me. just working trying to find a new job...hoping to go to grad school soon, trying to eat healthy and exercise...and trying to figure out what i want to do with my life still...*sighs* oh well

anyways, i hope all is well with everyone! write on my blog if you still read it to let me know if ya'll are still out here! lol. :-)

5 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger The Love Collective said...

I like yer blog.
Just showing love.

http://www.boughettonews.blogspot.com

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Don said...

I don't have Myspace. Do your thang.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Don said...

Hey Toya,

I got your reply. Take your time.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger My_Expressions said...

yeah girl you need to write more blogs...I love reading and writing about relationships. I just posted another male basher on my page. LMAO! Anyway, stay happy and keep smiling! =)

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger NIKKI D.City Star said...

YOU SHOULD COME BACK TO THE BLOG WORLD HUN! GREAT MINDS ARE MISSED.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home