Monday, March 03, 2003

man some of my blog post wont, show up, but they are saved, man wtf is wrong with this site? but anyways, yea, nothing new with me, still trying to get thru the semester, and it is lets see March 3rd today, so im at the half way point, or just about, of the semester...YEA!!!! and i go home next week, hopefully it'll be a fun trip home, i sure hope so, going to go eat with a new friend :) , go hang out with my bestfriend, be at home with my mama, my brother is coming by the same week, Go see my grandparents and maybe my aunt and lil cousins and whoever else, so everything should be cool...hopefuly, i hope so, smh why am i typing this everything should be cool, but i dont mean it in a bad way, but it seems like i do, but i pray to God to let me and my cousin have a safe trip home, and keep us and my family safe, because i love them very much, and God please bring us back to school safe, and guide us to Memphis, TN safe when we go that friday and bring us back on Sunday safe, in Jesus's name, Amen....well yea i have 2 trips, one going home, and one going to Memphis with the church down here...they're going to visit the new pastor's home church...but anyways i need sleep, its 3:32 and im trying to type a paper for the play "Hamlet" that i still havent read, but i got a idea of how it goes, anyways...God bless the people who died in the Epitome/E2 nightclub in Chicago and the people at the club in Rhode Island that lost their lives.....May God bless their families and help them thru this moment of grieving....well im out, PEACE and God Bless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home