Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Ok, so I'm sitting in the computer lab right now, bored...I need to be reading "Taming of the Shrew" and right a short analysis on it for my teacher since I'm supposed to be meeting with him tomorrow....He's hard, and he's getting on my nerves...He's hard to talk to, and folks be kinda scared to go to class because he's intimidating...He's the first black faculty member in the theater department, which is a good thing though, because in my 4 years here, there hasn't been a black theater professor. Well he gave us an assignment today in directing class and it's a group assignment which is due on Thursday, which means our group have got to meet today, which is bogus, because most of the class is working on this production for this play, so since they don't get out of rehearsal until like 10:30pm, we cant meet until then, it's like 7:03pm now....So that means I have to sit here on campus since I didn't feel like going back home then have to go to campus in the dark, since it's already dark outside, or call the women's transit....

Anyways...Why this guy I kinda liked, well I don't know about him now, came by my job today..And that negro popped up at my apartment on Friday night at like 11:40pm out of the blue and didn't call first....I was like "what do you want?" he was like "I was just in the neighborhood and was passing bye and wanted to say hi" I was like "ok, bye"...I don't know what type of party he thought this was, because I'm not one of those fast tail hoochie mama's, bust down, skeezas, chicken head, hoodrats he might normally try to talk to, I'm not ya average girl!......I haven't even talked to that negro for like almost 2 weeks and he had the nerve to just pop up...He didn't give me a call or nothing, and was the last to call him...So now I guess he sees I'm kinda losing interest in here, so now he popped up at my job today to say hi talking about "I was just going to my car through the building" I was like "but this in the 2nd floor, why you up here?" (I work on campus in the psychology department), he was like "I just wanted to say hi"....

but I don't know, I think he's playing games, because why like a 3 weeks ago, he calls me talking about "Is Tasha there?", I was like "the heck?" And he was like "my bad is Shawna (or some name I don't remember) there?" I was like "yea" acting like I was her, then I guess he caught on and was like "oh yea hey Toya, how you doing? How was the play?" (because I was the assistant stage manager for that play and that was the opening night), and I was like "fine"...We had some small talk, and I told him "well I'll let you go back to calling Tasha and Shawna"....I was mad at that, but he said he was looking at his old cell phone bill cuz he lost his cell to find people's number for a homework assignment...So I don't know, and I know he did lose his cell....But I told this guy I chat with on the internet that, he told me "he's letting you know what his other options are" I was like what? I don't know, maybe he was, but that's a bogus way to do it...But anyways, I thought he was cool, but now I don't know, but now it seems like he's popping up everywhere I'm at, just like he was at church this Saturday when we had a musical playing the guitar for the other choir....smh, *sighs*...First I didn't have a boyfriend or any guys trying to holla, now I do...

And the guy back home that I like, but I don't want to be with, I don't know about him...And I told him that I didn't, and I don't know, I probably hurt his feelings, but I hope I didn't..I told him that about a month ago...We're too far away from each other since he's back up in Chicago and I'm here for school....And I guess another reason could be his weight because he's a BIG BOY, but then again, I don't know, maybe I'm scared of commitment, because he seems to want to commit and I don't because since I've never had a boyfriend, I don't know, I just want to be able to date and not have anything serious right now....

LOL, me of all people, scared to commit....That's funny....Me the quiet shy girl who's been longing to have a boyfriend for the longest since like 6th or 7th grade, is scared to commit her self to someone who is just crazy about her....He's the first guy to actually be crazy about me, and I really appreciate him for that....And I've shared with him some things that I haven't shared with anyone else...But I just don't know...Well this weekend is his birthday...Happy 24th Birthday Richard, sorry I cant spend it with you....I know he'll probably wont read this anyways...oh well...

I think I need to get started on reading this play...I've been procrastinating for the last 2 and a half hours...Procrastination is my middle name...Hopefully I'll be able to change that soon....Peace ya'll! Hopefully this dude who's blog I visited the other day will tell me how to go about getting a hit counter like he got on his page so I can know if people are actually reading my page since no one seems to want to post...Anyways, peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home