Friday, October 15, 2004

pissed!




lets see...I'm halfway through the semester, and next week I have 1 midterm....There's been a lot of things going on here, but man, I was VERY pissed on this passed Wednesday...I'm having money problems that could possibly affect where I will be living at for next school year....It's a apartment that I could be moving into sometime next month, but I don't know, money is a problem....I cousin owes me about $600 from bills she didn't make payments on when we lived together from Aug. 2002 to Aug. 2003...

Now I've been more than patient with her, and have been giving her time to pay me back, but I need that money now.....

After bible study this past Wednesday, she told me she wont have it and I was like "Well it's been over a year, and you barely attempted to make payments to me, and this is going to affect me" she just basically said "I don't have it, I don't know what you want me to do, I have $7 in my account" which I pretty much took as meaning "Fuck you" ...I need this apartment because it goes by your income, and they do a credit check on you...Well since there's a lot of college students there, they just want to see that you're paying on stuff, which I don't have the money to because I've been concentrating on other things on my credit expecting her to give me the money from those other 2 bills which she didn't....

I am VERY pissed at her...I told her to ask her brother who's a pastor instead then since her mama and her husbands mama don't have the money...She said no...It's like she doesn't care...I don't care if she got too much pride and doesn't want to ask him, that shit is affect me, and it seems like she don't give a fuck...She's 28 years old, about to be 29, and I'm 22 going on 23....Why the hell is she NOT responsible with her money? She's quit 2 jobs when we were living together because she didn't like them or they wasn't paying money...But why the hell would you be dumb enough to quit if you know you need even that little bit of money? It makes no sense to me at all....

I was so pissed that I was about to get loud in the church...I wanted to cuss in the church, and that's bad if I was that mad that I was about to cuss in church....I'm mad and hurt that she doesn't care and wouldn't try her hardest to pay me back...She's saying she could start paying me now, but that's something she should've been doing back in August of 2003...I told her she didn't have to pay me the money up front, but just to give me $50 here and there...If she would've did that every month, or even $25 every month, it would've either have been paid in full or at least 60% paid in full...But she just pretty much said "fuck you Toya, I don't care if you get this apartment or not.....And I'm hurt...

And I just felt like I wanted to choke her and slap the shit out of her if I could....But I cant do that...I'm a Christian, and I have to be slow to anger.....But I sure am pissed!

Maybe I should've bugged her everyday and asked "Where's my money?" but I was trying to help her out, especially when she had her wedding in June, which is the wedding I'm talking about in the posting below, and I didn't ask her for any money then because I know she was struggling to put the wedding together.....But hopefully God will make a way that they wont even look at my credit and they will let me into the apartment anyways....

But I just had to vent and let this out anyways, again for the 3rd time, since I already vented to my friends Felicia and Paul, thanks guys for listening to me! Well I need to go do some more work and them get ready to go to choir rehearsal, so peace out! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home