Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy MLK Day/The Boondocks Episode

Happy Martin Luther King day everyone! i hope ya'll aren't just using it as a day off. I don't have much to say, and wont post some cliche blog post, but i just wanted to know if ANYONE seen "The Boondocks" last night! OMG! i was CTFU, but it was SO true, at least to me...i know folks might get offended, but i be saying and thinking alot of the stuff the Martin Luther King cartoon on there said. Got dog...i just want them to play that OVER and OVER again on BET! if anyone missed it, here's the episode:

http://www.adultswim.com/fridaynightfix/tools/vids/clip1.asx

what do ya'll think about that? i think it's good for some serious discussion among black folks, but most folks will probably just brush it off....

4 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the episode spoke the truth. It was a breath of fresh air because I knew exactly what they were speakin' about. If Martin was to actuually come back - He would be very disapointed.

-J.R

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger G. Cornelius said...

I love the Boondocks because they don't play favorites to nobody...I'll keep you posted

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh no I didn't get to see that.

Oh and I love those pics of you girl, you're beautiful! Congrats!!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah. The Boondocks is hilarious.. I'm sure that episode and the one about gangsta-licious the rapper touched alot of people.. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home