Monday, February 14, 2011

9 years

So yesterday was officially my 9 year anniversary of my blog...tho i barely post on here anymore, i had to post today. i've neglected my baby but that's ok. this blog has so much on it, at least from 2002 to about 2006...i know i've neglected it so much....maybe i'll come back soon, especially since i can post from my phone (which i tested on my last post)...looking back at all of the previous post from when i was younger makes me laugh and think about how silly i sounded and the hurt i was going through...my how much i've changed and grown and healed over time. Welp today is Valentines Day and i said i won't complain today (even tho i'm single, but kinda trying to date and seeing someone who hasn't even asked me out for today, so it's fine....or i'll try to be fine)...which is different from my very first post on Feb 13, 2002....anyways happy Lovers/Valentine/SAD (Singles Awareness Day)....may it be blessed for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home