Saturday, April 28, 2012

I want to be loved

I just want to be loved.  Is that really too much to ask?  I'm just llaying here in bed crying a little wondering why is it so hard to date & so hard to find someone to love me?  Am I ugly or something?  Not that cute?  Not that smart?  Not that funny?  Too serious?  Too smart?  Too awkward?  Have too much low self esteem?  Not enough confidence?  Am I took picky or is it just not my time to be in a relationship and be loved?  Do I even love my self?  If I don't love or know how to love my self then how can I be loved or expect someone to even love me?  All these thoughts & questions running through my mind, but I will lay here and cry it off....and cry my self to sleep as my heart is aching, hurting & yearning to be loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home