Wednesday, November 23, 2011

*sighs*

I'm sick of dating....i met a guy about a month ago that i was hoping would work out...we were clicking and everything and then i busted him in a lie about his age. i know i need to leave him alone and forget about him but it sucks! i was really liking him...we ended up moving too fast though and got kinda intimate kinda quick *sigh*...i think that's why it stings even more and hurts a lil...well after the argument because he got mad that i googled him and busted him about his age (he said he was 3 years younger than he actually was. he was really 37, which was fine cuz i had "up to age 37" on my profile on that dating website), he got off the phone with me and then text me to say he had to discontinue the friendship and he's sorry...man wtf kinda shit is that? i guess as my friend says...that was REAL passive aggressive...oh well...now i see on his dating profile when i checked today (i took my pics down and decided to no longer us it), he didn't change his age but on his about me section he says that he is 37...so i sent him a message (which i know i shouldnt), saying that if he only had that on there instead. i told him don't worry i wont contact him no more....i set his calls to go to voicemail...i need to block his text messages too...i had added him on FB a lil before the argument and of course he deleted me right away after.

i'm just sad and hurt cuz i thought he would be the one to date...and be with long term...we were vibing SO much and had so much in common and made each other laughed and had this unbelievable chemistry. it saddens me :-(

oh well...back tot he drawing board...30 is approaching in like 11 days...i gotta just probably stay single and enjoy it since i've been breaking out my shell and going out...

i really need to get back to blogging more...it's been almost 10 years since i had this thing (or will it be 11?) anyways peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home