Friday, December 03, 2004

Happy birthday to me!

Tomorrow that is. Yep i am going to be the big 23 years old! I cant believe it! I thank God everyday for letting me live this long and to be able to wake up another day, even with all the things i may do that isnt right by him and that he wouldnt approve of, i thank him for still loving me enough to let me see another day. Thank you God! I love you! well i dont have nothing much more to say, well i guess because i have to go in a few and get something to eat before i have my rehearsal for my directing class. Then after that i got choir rehearsal. Tomorrow i dont know what i will do. I could hang with folks from church, that's if they remember it's my b-day because i didnt tell anyone, or i could just sit alone by my self, which is what i'll probably do...or i could call that guy (if he answers and care) that i mentioned below and see if he wants to hang out...or i might go out to dinner by my self *shrugs*. or i could call this other guy i know on campus, that acts like h likes me also, but i dont know about him...thats the guy i posted about last month that i said that he showed up at my apartment at 11pm. the heck?@him. smh, and he thought i was going to let him in, ha! i'm not that type a girl. he shouldve caleld first, and even if he did call first, i wasnt about to have him in my apartment after 10pm if he wasnt already there earlier int he day, cuz wait he did stay before until 10:30 one time, but we was listening to music and eating and doing homework. And i did stay in his dorm room one time, he's an RA, not the same guy from below, another RA, but i dont know...i think he has "other women" and he called my number asking for the wrong girl, smh, i think i talked about that already, but that's the 2nd time he did that...lol so i dont know if i wanna hang with him, but i'm bored, and i dont want ot be alone on my birthday...hopefully folks from church wont be cheap, or say that they're broke because i really dont want to be by my self tomorrow...i need the company, it doesnt have to be male company, just friends, or folks who act like they are, associates or something....but oh well...well happy birthday to me! this post sounds depressing now, lol, and heck i'll just sit up and buy my own birthday cake and ice cream, and call it a day! have a good weekend everybody! i'll be back monday! (cus i dont have the internet at home anymore and i gotta use the campus computers, and i be feeling like coming to campus on the weekend) peace out! 2 fingas!

also, i went to this lecture yesterday about the Brown vs. Board of education case, and Cheryll Brown Henderson (not the little girl from the case, her younger sister) talked about the myths of the Brown case, what people believed what happened and how it came about, and Mr. Stokes (i forgot his first name) was a teenager that was apart of that case, and one one of a group of teenagers that took their case to the Surpreme Court. I learned alot. Here's the website, and it'll erase all of the myths of what you thought you knew about the case, she told us about it in the lecture, because that's her and her sister, Linda Brown (the lil girl everyone hears about from that case) website. They are both lawyers now. Read the site to find out more. I'll post about it later. Until monday, peace! http://www.brownvboard.org/

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger G. Cornelius said...

Happy B-DAY!
I'll keep you posted

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Chris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Toya said...

thank ya, thank ya, thank ya! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home