Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Why?

Is there more female blgoger than males? Everytime i search through the profiles of people, and click on a interest of mine to find other bloggers, there's more women than men. Ugh@that. Just wondering. Do most males rather not share whats going on in their head? I'v come across a few male, well black male, bloggers on here, but there's not many, oh well...

My b-day was ok, i just went to Applebee's (ugh) for some desert. I got me a new cell phone, because my other one was 2 and a half years old, and it was already kind of old when i got it. It still had a yellow backlight. I was in need of a new one, so the camera one was a much needed improvement.

Finals are next week! Thank Goodness! But i have alot of work due this week. Why am i a procrastinator? I dont know. I hate that i am one. I really need to learn how to manage my time better. This has been a problem for me since i about 5th grade i think.

My friend, Mike (who i've talked about on here before if you click his name), is this guy that kinda likes me, but doesnt, and i kinda like him, but i dont and he gets on my nerves, told me that his grandpa died this past thursday. On
Napkaboom's blog, she talked about death and what to say to people when they've lost someone. I didnt know what to say when he told me that. All i could say was "i'm sorry to hear about that". I know i probably sounded like an ass. I mean it seems like there should be something more i can say. I dont know. I dont know what to say to someone after they've lost someone they love. Sometimes i figure they probably wouldnt even want to hear anything i have to say because it still probably wont ease their pain. I cant say "I understand, you're going to get through it", because i dont understand or know how much it hurts them.

LOL, i figured out how to post links by finding out which tags to use. I knew the tag before, since i think theyr'e all the same, like on BP, but i forgot it. Anyways, it's time for me to go home and TRY to get some work done. PEACE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home