Friday, December 10, 2004

Drained

I feel so drained. Wednesday night i missed bible study to do work (which i really didnt get done) and i had to meet with my actors for my directing scene at 9pm to rehearse. We rehearsed from 9-11pm. Then after that i went to the library until like 3:45am, typing up my play. Then i had to be in class by 9am. So by time i got home at like 3:55am, i hopped in the shower, got dressed, went to sleep for 3 hours, work up at 7:45, brushed my teeth, and hurried up to get the bus that came by my house at 8:24am so that i could get to the building my class is in at 8:38am. MAN! that was CRAZY! i was SO SO SO tired trying to get my play done that i couldve gotten done like 3 weeks ago. I have a big problem with procrastinating. It should be my middle name. I dont know why i put things off until the last minute. I hate it! I wish i could just for once get an assignment done on time.

Finals are next week and i've been sitting in this lab for X amount of hours not getting a damn thing finished. I couldve probably got 2 assignments done. Whats wrong with me?! Yesterday i was getting work done, but today i'm not. I got like four 2-page papers due monday morning at 9:30am for theater history. I have the rest of my play to finish and be revised by 4:30pm this monday. I also have my directors book for my directing class due tuesday by 2pm i believe, i have to make sure about that, or i'ma fail, lol. Also for my stage management class i gotta have my prompt script (the book that stage manager's use that keeps track of a entire production), by 11am on tuesday. Alot of work due. I hate theater now! I dont know why i even switched back to it. It's too much work, lol. You would think that alot of work didnt go into theater, but it does. And there's more to acting in theater. You have directing, stage management, playwriting, set designers, carpenters, lighting designers, etc, etc. I wish i wouldve stuck with radio/television,
but like i posted about over a year ago , i got kicked out of that program :-( . I wish that i couldve passed that class dealing with laws so i couldve stayed in. It wasnt that i didnt understand the material because i did, it was very interesting to me, but since i'm not very organized and put stuff off to the last minute, i messed myself up. UGH someone help me! I need help! I need to stop procrastinating! *clears throat* Hello, my name is Latoya and i am the Queen of Procrastination. See, why am i still on the computer typing this? I should be typing my paper!

I was also looking at a old post of what i did on my
21st birthday 2 years ago. I didnt do nothing at all, which was sad, just like this year, but oh well.

I HATE FINALS!

Why do i always scare guys away? I dont know, maybe i'm weird or something...

My thoughts feel jumbled right about now. I'm tired and it's 11:07 pm. I was done by 3pm today and still didnt get anything done!. I wish i had a boyfriend and sometimes i dont. I went to eat lunch by my self today. I feel like that's something i shouldnt do. I went to this resturant, well pizza place, and ordered me a taco pizza (i know it might sound gross, but it's good), and sat in the resturant and ate by my self *sighs*.

Also why do lil boys send me notes on BP???
OMG@the note this lil boy sent me the other day:


date
Dec.02.2004 11:55


from
lyndale15 save to address book block report abuse

to
miss_toyaj

category: general

subject: hi


message

my name is lyndale i am 15 years old im on black planet cause im interested in older women u may think im too young but i thing age ain`t nothin but a number if u under stand me then hit me back up if not then thanks any way


What in Sam Hill? That lil boy is 15 and i'm 23! I am NOT a R. Kelly and i dont like little boys. LOL, i have sort of a 4 year rule: If you're over 4 years older than me, dont even try to holla. 5 years is pushing it. Also no more than a year younger than me, 2 years is pushing it, but can be done :-) . But i dont know about dating someone 2 or more years younger than me. I guess it doesnt matter if they're mature, but heck some of the guys my age and older aren't mature. I dont know. There's no guys on this campus. It's sad. I guess i'm going to go to those 2 guys graduation that i said i had crushes on, lol. Graduation is next week on saturday. But i guess that's enough for me to post right now. Have a good weekend people! Though i might come back tot he pc lab to do work and then i may post tomorrow. Peace!

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Well, I'm game for someone older than me, as long as they aren't over thirty...and as for someone younger, no more than two years younger...

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Meka said...

Be encouraged....finals will be over and you can rest. I remember those days. Advice from a fellow procrastinator/bad organizer....get a planner or a palm pilot. It will save your life. Good luck on finals and have a Happy, Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home